The Kerry Crusaders Annual General Meeting took place on Friday February 10th 2017.
Our new committee are ready for the coming year with new ideas, new plans and of course the preparation of our half marathon and 10K in November.
The 2017 committee is as follows:
- Chairman: Fozzy Forristal
- Vice Chairman: Noel Hilliard
- Secretary: Siobhan Mahony
- Treasurer: George O Grady
- P.R.O: Tena Griffin
- Facebook administrator: Rochelle O Riordan & Gordon Flannery
- Twitter administrator: Greg McNamara
- Club phone contact: Vinny O Leary
- Road to Dublin mentor: Gordon Flannery
- Mike Kissane
- Mike Cahill
- Tommy Commane
- David Toomey
- Selina Lynch
- Mary Toomey
We would like to take this opportunity to thank those committee members who have stepped down this year, June Hilliard,Bernie Sheehy and Siobhan Barrett. June and Bernie have been on board with the committee from the very start of the kerry Crusaders in 2009 and have given hours of their time to organise numerous events and fundraisers, all for the main reason we were founded- to help kids with special needs.
Enjoy your well earned break from us ladies and we’ll see ye on the roads soon